If you need someone to talk to….
St Paul’s provides a free confidential and non-judgemental Listening Service for anyone who needs ‘someone to talk to’. This service is open to anyone over the age of 18 who may feel unable to share their feelings or concerns with family of friends and just wishes to speak to someone in complete confidence.
Whatever you are going through, whatever is on your mind or causing you to worry, become anxious or distressed, someone from the team will be available to listen.
We will listen to help you:
- Clarify and express your feelings and concerns
- Identify the heart of the problem
- Work out what you want to do
- Find your own strengths
- Decide if any other help is needed
What we can do:
- Listen in complete confidence, with respect and without judgement
- Give you time
- Allow you to express your feelings
- Remain discreet at all times
- Pray with you (if you wish)
Listening is NOT about:
- Solving your problems for you
- Giving advice
- Trying to convert you
The Listening Team are fully trained by Acorn Christian Healing Foundation and are experienced listeners, both male and female, and are all members of St Paul’s Church.
For an appointment or more information firstname.lastname@example.org