We have two services in church on Sunday mornings:
9am – a short, spoken Holy Communion Service
10.30am – a more informal morning worship service which is also livestreamed on YouTube
There is no need to book for these services.
- Entry will be through the rear door – please observe two metre distancing at all times.
- Please sanitise your hands using the dispenser in the rear foyer.
- There will be someone to tick-off your name as you enter the church.
- The chairs in church have been set up to ensure two metre distancing. Groups/couples from the same household/bubble can move chairs together.
- The toilets at the back of the building will be available, one person at a time, please queue at the back of church. The disabled toilet at the front of the building will be open for anyone with limited mobility.
- Exit will be through the Welcome Area.
- All of the words to follow during the services will be on the screen.
- Congregational singing is not currently permitted.
- The wearing of face coverings in places of worship is now mandatory (unless you have an exemption).
- Communion services: communion in one kind will be brought to you in your seat and your face mask can only be removed before you receive communion.
The current restrictions on places of worship mean that numbers attending both of these services are limited to 50.
NHS Test & Trace