UPDATED 5th JANUARY 2021 – Services in church will continue on Sunday mornings at 9am during the latest lockdown.
Online – Together@10
We have an online service via video at 10am every Sunday on YouTube (see link below, or you can catch-up later on YouTube and Facebook).
In Church – Sunday
If you are able to join us, there is a short, spoken Communion service in church at 9am every Sunday.
- Entry will be through the rear door – please observe two metre distancing at all times
- Please sanitise your hands using the dispenser in the rear foyer
- There will be someone to tick-off your name as you enter the church
- The chairs in church have been set up to ensure two metre distancing. Groups/couples from the same household/bubble can move chairs together
- The toilets at the back of the building will be available, one person at a time, please queue at the back of church. The disabled toilet at the front of the building will be open for anyone with limited mobility.
- It will be a quiet service, with no singing and no refreshments after the service
- Exit will be through the Welcome Area
- All of the words to follow during the service will be on the screen but a few printed copies will be available. If using a printed copy, please leave it on your seat at the end of the service.
- The wearing of face coverings in places of worship is now mandatory and can only be removed before you receive communion
- Communion in one kind will be brought to you in your seat
The current restrictions on places of worship mean that numbers attending both of these services are limited to 50.
NHS Test & Trace