The Marriage Course – Live Streaming from 9 April
We would love to invite you to join the Marriage Course Online, starting the 9th April, for 7 weeks on Thursday evenings. Please see the course dates and topics covered for more information:
Strengthening Connection April 9th 7:30pm
The Art of Communication April 16th 7:30pm
Three Resolving Conflict April 23rd 7:30pm
The Power of Forgiveness April 30th 7:30pm
The Impact of Family – Past and Present May 7th 7:30pm
Good Sex May 14th 7:30pm
Love in Action May 21st 7:30pm
How it will work:
- Once registered you will receive a welcome to the course email along with the first call link to session one on the 9th of April along with a ‘how to guide’ to get yourself on Zoom if you aren’t already.
- Every Friday morning you will receive a recap email with a link to the session from the night before to view again in your own time in case the internet connection was poor and a call link to next Thursday’s session.
- Think of this evening as your Date Night – so get the popcorn ready and settle in!
- During the night you there will be discussion pauses where you and your spouse are encouraged to talk. Although this course is online, the call will be set to webinar mode which means your audio and video will be disabled and you will not be able to see other couples either so there all be no group discussions and this course will be completely private.
- If you are able to purchase a Marriage Course journal (one per person) prior to this we encourage you to do so, however if this isn’t possible don’t worry the course leader will guide you through the questions during the discussion pauses. To purchase click here
To register your place click HERE